Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: In response......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a baby

  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    from the very first post up there ^ cuz i cant get the "quote" feature to work

    Wizzie, remember, you?re always welcome. This isn?t an attack. It?s just a reminder of what our board is about.


    Im sitting here shaking my head....because I cant believe you said that.....:S

    its 5:56...and im off to school have a good day

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's start with first things first....I respect these girls and the way they've run this board...you're doing a great job...and I actually thought twice about posting my original post on this subject because I thought it may be too controversial. I meant no harm, its just the way I felt....And as for this from Wizard...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by -=Wizard=-:
    Well you can feel it uncalled for all you want.

    I posted that thread in hopes that some people here would have the decencey to help a couple out. However it turned into a big ass debate over nothing.

    That's fine you all have your opinions on the matter, I feel that if you didn't want to donate fine, but you should have kept your damn comments out of that thread. Now if you feel that is out of line, to freaking bad!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    A big ass debate over nothing? You come here, asking people for money, and its a debate over nothing for you? How many people donate money in their every day life without knowing a little about the charity or fund its going to?....just a thought...And if we didn't want to donate, then we should have kept our "damn comments" out of the thread? Isn't that what a hostboard is for? Comments? Oh but wait, just send your money...I think that pretty much says it all? *S*....

    as for this...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by -=Wizard=-:
    yet people wanted it to sound like they was destitute, and they shouldn't even be trying to adopt, becuase they would like help.!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I don't think any one of us think or slightly believe because you can't pull forty grand out of your ass, that that in any way makes you destitute? And I don't think any of us ever said they shouldn't adopt? I do think what we, or at least what I was trying to convey is that if this is what they are truly wanting, then perhaps they should take the time to put their ducks in a row so to speak and be more prepared for what lies ahead...

    No one said they were "disgusted" with them, nor did anyone slap you in the face, with your finger pointing and name calling, still yet, people responded to you in adult fashion...just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear, perhaps that was a slap in the face to you? I think you're showing your immaturity. I know nothing about you, don't think I've ever chatted with you? I don't draw conclusions on you or anyone I don't know. I really don't post on the hostboards that often, it usually takes a topic that really grabs hold of me to make me post...this one did...and for my opinion, I still believe I had a valid point and make no apologies.....

  4. #14
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Wizard ALL i was sayin if you think adoption is expensive wait until you have a child of your own its more every year growin up its gonna cost more and more money...I wasnt puttin you down in anyway jus statin my opinion...None of us were puttin you down...I dont think i was cold hearted or hatered jus tellin you my honest opinion or is anyone else who posted on that thread

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I am so dissapointed..This is not at all what was meant to happen..Wiz..if you feel your not wanted..I cant make you change your mind..I have nothing further to say about that.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    And i still say everyone that has posted has not said anything that wasnt meant to be constructive..no one dissed you..until you dissed them... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    i did [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I can't believe you deleted the post *shakes my head* This is a hostboard and it's meant for discussions and opinion alike. Nobody slammed you or dissed you. We all just simply stated our opinions and beliefs on a subject you were asking us to give money on. I think it's time to do a little growing up. Just because you didn't get the response you wanted you get all pissy and delete the thread completely?? What sense does that make. I'm still not understanding why you took this all so personal. Every single one of us made a point to let you know that we were expressing an opinion on the subject at hand and not the person behind it.

    Now you're twisting what everyone is saying in this thread. Nobody told you to go away, simply if you didn't understand the way the boards are "run" so to speak then MAYBE you shouldn't be here. Nobody said "GET OUT". This is what happens on the boards, especially when you start a thread like the one you did. You get opinions and rightfully so. The key is to not take it personal, unless of course somebody makes it personal, in this case we didn't. You in turn slammed us all and then you wonder why you get the responses you've gotten?? *shrugs* [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG...How old did you say you were?..*L*..Take your toys and go home then.....You must of went thru alot of jobs in your lifetime if all you do is up and leave when it gets a little hard to handle....
    Not one person dissed you...not one person dissed the family your talkin about..You didnt like our opinions cause we didnt exactly agree with you..
    You need to grow up already.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm disappointed you deleted the thread...He didnt make a "mistake"....He made the thread and just admitted he wanted to make his voice heard but he didnt want opinions in return.
    The only "mistake" that was made was people taking issue with what he brought to the table...respectfully even after he insulted us.

    I luv you girls..I would have your back in a
    heart beat...You both know this.
    But to delete a thread and then say all opinions are welcome....dont make sense to me.
    If people feel strongly enough to make something an issue seems to be they should have the balls to stick it out...Even when its not the popular opinion.

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi he deleted the thread..we didnt..i dont have the option disabled ..anyone can delete a thread they make... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •